IT Leadership and Learning
UC Berkeley Corporate Education Advisory Board brings together human resources and learning and development (L&D) professionals to share ideas and best practices. The Advisory Board convenes quarterly through in-person meetings or webinars. The in-person meetings—hosted at firms around the San Francisco Bay Area—present an excellent opportunity for senior HR and L&D leaders to meet and share insights about trends and innovative solutions. Each event features a moderated panel discussion with HR and L&D leaders from a range of industries.
The discussion will be moderated by Mary Francis, Global Head of Learning & Development at Eventbrite.
- Saran Mandair, VP Global IT Infrastructure & Operations @ DocuSign
- Sheila Jordan, SVP & CIO @ Symantec
- Chandra Elango, Head of IT, Go To Market @ Atlassian
- Matt Lawrence, VP IT @ Windriver
- Oded Haner, VP IT @ Franklin Templeton
Topics for Discussion:
- Measuring Success
- Professional Development
- Leadership Development & Strategy
- Talent Management & Assessment
Downtown San Francisco (near Embarcadero BART station) from 3pm – 5pm.
There is no cost to participate, but attendance is by invitation only and limited to HR and L&D professionals. Contact Corporate Education for more information.